Friday, December 21, 2018

Dec 15 = Luke 15

Today we find several stories of the lost being found again. Most of us know that no matter what, our parents have our backs. If we need them they're there, 24-7. They'd give and do anything to help us. Their hearts hurt when we hurt, they cry and worry (even though we're not supposed to worry) about us.
I may not agree with the things my daughter does through the years. We will argue. We will drive each other crazy at times. But I will never stop loving her. I know this beyond a shadow of a doubt. She will always be welcome in my home, in my life, and in my arms.
So it is with Jesus. He knows your hurts and sees your tears. He will always be there for you, ready to welcome you into His arms.
I know not everyone has the kind of loving parents here on earth that they should have had. I'm sorry if you are one of those people. I promise you however that your Father in heaven does love you, unconditionally, and He would love nothing more than to hear from you. His arms are open wide and He can provide all of the things denied you here on earth due through the failure of humans.
If you do have the kind of loving parents still here on earth that I described above, why don't you go ahead and give them a call. They miss you and nothing would bring them more joy than to hear your voice just because.

No comments:

Post a Comment